Saturday 4 January 2014

Colors of Life Capturing 2013


Today I want to reflect upon what I had achieved during last year, Consider my achievements with the moments I have been able to capture in 2013.



You can get a photograph with these cute Rabbits for Rs 100 at Dalhousie 

Mini Switzerland - at Dalhousie
Sudhanshu trying to capture our Image.
Really enjoyed the Diwali Fest(Mela) by SRF limited.
                           


Amazing time with friends having dinner at Road side Dhaba (restaurant)



Idol of Lord Buddha at Khusinagar- Place where he choose to leave is body

Buddhist Temple at Khusinagar Thousands of people come to pay offer prayers at this temple.


House Sparrow - enjoying in the winters :-)


Couple at  Marriage Function of My Sister
Beautiful view of Full Moon, Image captured from the Jungles of Corbett National park

Chess Game on  Marina Beach
You can reach me at :- http://obxconsultants.com/
tha

No comments:

Post a Comment