Sunday 1 December 2013

Amazing Sunday Afternoon

So here I stands at Asia's second longest beach - Marina Beach, on Sunday afternoon , believe me the whole place becomes alive on weekends , thousands of visitors,couples,families swarm the place on weekends. This is the place that unites whole of the Chennai, from pauper to emperor everyone comes to this place to get immersed in the magnificent beauty of the sea, some people ignite their love life with vibration of the sea whereas for families it is a good picnic spot,

Thousands of street vendors are selling their products,. From Pani puri, Chat, to pakodas, there are lot of foodstuffs to satisfy my tongue. Most of the vendors here are Tamilian and I am  finding it hard to communicate with them. the language is a barrier here for the outsiders and very few people are able to understand English

Everyone has a reason to be here, So here I am with a reason -"finding my desires", sitting by the sea side makes me happy and perhaps this is the reason why I believe I will find my desires sitting by the seaside only.

The sea is by itself amazing and appears it has soul of its own unlike the lakes which I find them as soul-less, and I am going to embrace its Soul now, taking a plunge in the Sea.

So happy weekend ... God Bless Us All. 

No comments:

Post a Comment