Sunday 1 December 2013

Side effect of being at Sea Side

Today was an amazing yet tiring day being at Sea Side on a rainy day makes it even better.In Chennai there are only three seasons "summer" ,"hot summer" and "hottest summer", I was fortunate that rain God was in mood and that made my day even better, watching rain drops falling on sea was very much fascinating. How a drop immingle with Sea is something worth watching for.

Mother nature has created everything perfect for us yet we humans never embrace the gift of nature, we run , hide and do everything that we can to avoid a gift that is freely available with no discretion. As the rain started everyone started looking for a shed to hide themselves, the vendors closed their shops, within few minutes the beach was bare,as if the Rain and the sea were looking for privacy, the insatiable thirst of the sea was apparently visible.

Soon the rain ended and the life at beach was back to normal. The small children were were asking their parents for a sea bath, the lovers were back on the field, the food vendors uncovered their stalls and the whole atmosphere was giving an awesomeness experience, cool breeze was blowing and there was a feeling of awesomeness from within as if the romance of nature has touched our souls.


I decided to take the second plunge in the sea after the rain stopped, but this time it appeared the sea was more ferocious then before. I went inside the sea, and decided to go at a higher depth, after small struggle, I was there to combat the sea, I kept the fighting on, staying continuously at a single level in the sea, but the pro approach of the sea was evident, a high wave made be struggling for breath and dragged me, by the time I could recover, there was another wave that dragged me to the sands, and my nose got scratched by the rough sand, I was enjoying the struggle but with my nose scratched , decided not to take another shot with the sea,

Now I standing completely wet dehydrated, with my nose thrashed, headache, and a bad taste of sea water. I checked my pocket to get some money but it was all wet, fortunately I had enough coins to purchase food items , my jean pocket was full of sand , I emptied my Jean pocket and went to have the sugarcane juice. The juice was having amazing taste probably because of the salty taste of the Sea water. I stayed there at the beach until it was dark.

Today was my encounter with the mother nature, probably I believe it was the side effect of being at Sea side.

It is Midnight over here and My eyes are looking for some sleep now , So Gud Nyt everybody , Sleep Tight :-)
Location - Greenways Road ( 12:17 AM)    

Statue Of Mahatma Gandhi at Marina Beach. 
    
Sand art by artists at Marina Beach 

No comments:

Post a Comment